Salary Range: $XXXXX – $XXXXX
Produces machined parts by setting up and programming a CNC lathe.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, and standardized work.
- Sets-up lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, and attachments.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions and adhering to standardized work.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must be able to program in G and M codes
Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment